David, thanks. I can view messages posted to the archive but have no way of
replying without creating a new message. I use Outlook Express and get
notifications when something goes into my junk mail folder. The folder is also
visible on my email page with the number of unread messages. This anomaly
happens every time I unsubscribe for a time period. I do not want messages
piling up when I’m gone for a month. But then, the same old problem – subscribe
but receive no messages. This happens to others as well. Can Support please fix
this for me?

Thanks,
Kay Fordham