It is SO wonderful to have the multiple source option  back! I have SCADS of
times when I have found sources that document an event and have been SO
frustrated at having to enter each source separately since Legacy removed the
ability to apply multiple sources at the same time. Too many times, I have had
to expend inordinate amounts of time and effort entering five (and even more)
sources to an event for dozens of individuals!

When you have multiple source that confirm an event, it is imperative to have
the ability to enter all the sources at one time. Hours of effort and
frustration saved.

I am SO VERY glad Legacy has restored this much needed function!!!!!!!!!

CE