On 20/01/2014 8:26 AM, Paul Gray wrote:
> Bob,
>
> That did the trick, except that I had to use the custom uninstall.
>
> Executing unwise.exe gave me three options, Automatic, Custom, or Repair. I
> first did Automatic and got the same old behaviour it just deleted the
> install.log file.
>
> Copied the install.log file back, and executed Custom. It threw up a few
> screens asking whether I wanted to delete this or that. For those items that
> were windows files (e.g. dll's) I said No, for those that were obviously
> Legacy specific, I chose Yes.
>
> Seems to have worked!
>
> Paul Gray

I had to do all above myself to finally delete L7.5. Unfortunately
though, all my very precious media was deleted....permanently...how I am
not sure? All I remember is being frustrated that 7.5 was not being
deleted properly at first, and then later, finally agreeing to a
"delete", bypassing the recycle bin. Still trying to work out how and
why :-(

Graham