From: Kurt Kneeland [mailto:kurt-kneel...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 8:07 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Unsupported File Format

Check your settings in Options->Customize 11.1.

On mine the entries are blank which calls up the default programs.  When I
tested it, a docx came up in wordpad which said it didn't support all the
functionality of a docx file.  On first attempt, I'm having trouble finding the
exe file for msword to put into Legacy option 11.1 or for where to tell windows
to use msword instead of wordpad as the default word processor.  Windows is
already set where docx opens in msword if I open a file of that type from the
windows file explorer.  (Windows 7 Home Edition).