Since Legacy 8 does not lose any user data I do not know why you think
there are more changes needed. The only way data would be "lost" in
Legacy 8 would be if the user edits the vital event notes to remove the
Event Description: text of the description line(s) from those notes and
then it would be their removal of that text not Legacy which deletes the
data.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation