From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:51 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Notes

Since Legacy 8 does not lose any user data I do not know why you think there
are more changes needed. The only way data would be "lost" in Legacy 8 would be
if the user edits the vital event notes to remove the Event Description: text
of the description line(s) from those notes and then it would be their removal
of that text not Legacy which deletes the data.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com