Hi Bob

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Bob Austen <rgaus...@telus.net> wrote:

> I sure hope you have a recent backup.

Yes - I back up regularly - and do regular maintenance checks.  I've traced
a 'correct' backup to the 5 March, but I'm still going to have to go
through each entry.  Interestingly, on the 5 Mar backup, there are only 2
locations that apply to the one that's gone global.

> Even then it could have been ages to notice that things were wrong.  It
> looks like the only solution is to go through those 7500 entries and check
> them against a previous file.  Wow, a huge job.

Fortunately, I have a colleague to help, 2 independent screens and a lap
top.  It won't be a difficult job - just time consuming.

--
Anne PICKETTS
Waipu, NZ