From: Ron Bernier
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 12:55 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Issue with text copied from Onenote 2013 to Legacy

Bob,

Thank you, but unfortunately changing the word processor and text editor made
no change.  The Onenote text still pastes into Legacy as an image.  Hopefully
the folks at Legacy can fix this.  In the meantime, I will continue the extra
step of pasting the text to MS Word first and then copy from MS Word and paste
into Legacy.