Ron, I just saw an article about how Onenote2013 has an OCR function which
will translate text within graphics into text. Maybe this will work for
you. This is not available in Onenote 2007 which is what I have. Here's the
link. Good luck.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/onenote-extract-text-from-image

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com
> wrote:

> The Notes field in Legacy is just text. Until the programmers port
> Legacy over to another programming language, this is the best we can
> do.  It *is* on the suggestion list and something they hope to do in
> the future.
>
> When we're aware of bugs, even as reported to the LUG list, we log
> them and when we receive suggestions, they're also logged for the
> programmers' consideration for a future version.
>
> Sincerely,
> Sherry
> Technical Support
> Legacy Family Tree
>

> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Ward Walker <wnkwal...@rogers.com>
> wrote:
> > Re: "Hopefully the folks at Legacy can fix this." and similar statements
> in
> >
> > In my experience, Legacy Support seldom takes the initiative to log a
> defect
> > or enhancement request as a result of following a LUG thread. It is
> always
> > safer if you send a specific request directly to Support. Then it will be
> > logged in their system and tracked.
> >
> >   Ward

> on our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).

Have a great day,