Using: Legacy 8-414  Windows 8

I am having a problem with the pedigree report "Report Options" and "Color
text and boxes" sticking.  Every time I return to this report I have to
setup my options.  I even set them up and "saved" the report.  When I load
the report the settings are not correct.
Here are the settings I am trying to use:

Pedigree Report
Report Options...
Format Tab - uncheck "Put boxes around Individuals"
Pictures Tab - Check "Pictures of Individuals"
click "Close"

"Color text and boxes"
click "Set four line colors" and then "save"

When I preview the report it is as I would like to see it.  Now I save the
report by clicking "Save" in the lower right corner of the window and give
it a file name.

I have to repeat the above steps each time I use this report even if I load
the saved report.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Bobby