On 26/03/2014 16:12, Bobby Johnson wrote:
> Using: Legacy 8-414  Windows 8
>
> I am having a problem with the pedigree report "Report Options" and "Color
> text and boxes" sticking.  Every time I return to this report I have to
> setup my options.  I even set them up and "saved" the report.  When I load
> the report the settings are not correct.
> Here are the settings I am trying to use:
>
> Pedigree Report
> Report Options...
> Format Tab - uncheck "Put boxes around Individuals"
> Pictures Tab - Check "Pictures of Individuals"
> click "Close"
>
> "Color text and boxes"
> click "Set four line colors" and then "save"
>
> When I preview the report it is as I would like to see it.  Now I save the
> report by clicking "Save" in the lower right corner of the window and give
> it a file name.
>
> I have to repeat the above steps each time I use this report even if I load
> the saved report.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Your post is a bit confusing because you talk of Saving and Loading the
Report, but you refer to "'Save; in the lower right corner of the window."

The Save and Load buttons in the lower right corner are for saving and
create the Report as you want it, then save the resulting PDF file that
will re-appear just as you saved it every time you open it, just like
any document file will.  If you want to create a similar report starting
with a different individual you can Load your saved Settings file and
your chosen settings, as for the earlier Report, will be applied to the
new Report.

--
Jenny M Benson