Thanks Brian.  Here is what Jairmie from Tech Support indicated:

Bobby,

You found a bug but not in the sense that you think.  Legacy is not supposed to
allow boxes and pictures at the same time.  If you want pictures you cannot
have boxes, but in order to have the colors like you want you must have boxes
(4 line colors) so by changing the settings and then changing the line colors
you are getting around Legacy's parameters.  You found a work around to our
parameters and this is a bug because Legacy is not supposed to do what you are
doing.

Sincerely,

Jairmie
Technical Support