From: M Sonnier
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 12:50 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Restoring picture links

I have a backup of the Family file from Last night and prior.  I have put so
much information since, it may be better to manually relink the pics.

Can I back the file now.  Then take the last backed up media file and change
the name to match the data file.  Then restore.  Would it accept or reject the
media file?

Morris
On Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:41 AM, Sherry/Support