Hi Jessica,

They could well be sources for other information in the file - so you
would want to record them as a source just as you would an email from
someone letting you know of a new arrival in the family.

However, so long as I had permission to include them in reports etc,
I would put them either in General Notes - eg the General Notes for
Bertie Le Mill Fish  OR in an Event - maybe make a Memoirs Event.

In my experience, few people actually read the sources though more
are pleased to know they are there - and if you did put them in as
the source text, how often do you include the Master Source text in
your output? But it is these writeups that give life to a report.

Cathy