From: Ron Bernier [mailto:ronaldbern...@bernfrin.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 7:31 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Quarter dates

If that is the case, then the OP should be contacting both Ancestry and Legacy.
 My point is, the requests are always for Legacy to change what they are doing.
 It's always - "I want to use information from another source and in order to
save me work, I want Legacy to conform to the way the other source formats
their information".  I'm saying that it is ridiculous that the burden of change
is always being laid at Legacy's door.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 10:18 AM, David Abernathy <da...@schmeckabernathy.com>