From: Paula Ryburn [mailto:paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 10:28 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Print out of all info and images in family file

Pat,  What are you trying to find out?  Is there a problem you're trying to
solve?  Or are you just trying to figure out how to share an outline of the
information you have easily with someone else?  I think this is a case where
"the end justifies the means" but we need to know your "end" in order to
suggest a "means"... ?

--Paula

  _____