I think that would probably give everything except where you have multiple
images for one person (or event) -- also it probably wouldn't give you
files (e.g., .pdfs) that you've linked in.  I wonder if it gives a list of
anything *not* printed.  Probably not., but it would be nice to have that
option.

Pat