 From: Pat Hickin <pph...@gmail.com>
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Print out of all info and images in family file

I think that would probably give everything except where you have multiple
images for one person (or event) -- also it probably wouldn't give you files
(e.g., .pdfs) that you've linked in.  I wonder if it gives a list of anything
not printed.  Probably not., but it would be nice to have that option.

Pat
<snip>