 From: Ron Bernier <ronaldbern...@bernfrin.net>
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources in Assigned Sources View not showing entire
source citation

Paula,

Wouldn't it be better to follow up on posts in the archives rather than to keep
responding to posts that are weeks and even months old?  When responding to a
post that is several weeks or even months old, there is a high probability that
the question/issue has already been addressed multiple times.  In some cases,
an issue raised several months ago may already have been fixed through one of
the updates.

Ron Bernier

Did you add a new source and citation in the sample db?

--
Ron Bernier,
Woonsocket, RI