On 14/05/2014 06:10, Shirley Richardson wrote:
> Somehow I have, in the Assigned Source List several _Census_ events (ie
> they all have the same name - Census). Each event has it's own source -
> eg 1881 or 1891 etc. How do I get out of this mess? or does it not matter.
> The strange thing is all other Events eg birth, death etc. are OK ie
> Single Event Approach

I don't see that as a mess.  That is just how my Censuses (and other
Events) are.  I may have one person with several Events titled England
Census and several titled Address and several titled Occupation and each
of those Events will have ONE OR MORE Sources attached.

There is only one Birth, one Death etc because people only get born and
die once!  On occasion, you might have conflicting information so you
might have a Birth and an Alt Birth, for example, or you might have
several Alt Birth Events.

--
Jenny M Benson