  From: magnoliasouth
  To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Rearranging Source Citations

  I think it probably happened when I was showing someone how to do an
  import with duplicates. If I remember correctly, I imported an earlier
  version of a sample file so that there would be duplicates. It makes
  sense that it would keep both versions of the sources.

  I just didn't notice them before I capped it. Sorry, didn't mean to
  alarm you. :)

  On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Brian/Support
  > Your screen shot includes both Basic and SourceWriter style sources
  > Cindy, the Basic style sources are no longer included in the Sample
  > file. Have you modified your copy of the sample to have both styles?
  >
  > Brian
  > Customer Support
  > Millennia Corporation
  > br...@legacyfamilytree.com