How nice is to know there is a Help topic has a number, to know where it is,
and to know that the numbers at the bottom of the topic are the topic numbers!

The only name I see on the screen/page tab is "Pedigree," which is what I
called it.

The only way to compare the same screen/page between two different versions is
to send screen shots.

CE