I sent both Sherry and Cathy copies of both my Legacy 7.5 and Legacy 8 Pedigree
screens.

You can see the differences here. In Legacy 8, I used exactly the same
parameters that Cathy used, but with much different results. I would be
delighted to have a Pedigree screen that looked like Cathy's as long as it
doesn't require having such large fonts that the screens without Zoom options
are humungous and that will allow me to use stretching.

Legacy 7.5
 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54319828/Legacy%207%20Pedigree%20screen.jpg

Legacy 8
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54319828/Legacy%208%20Pedigree%20screen.jpg

Some from Support was kind enough, I think at Sherry's kind suggestion, to call
me this afternoon offering help. Being unable to talk at the time, he was going
to call back a couple of hours later, but I guess he got busy because he never
did.

I am hoping there is some solution to this conundrum, especially as I am not
the only one.

CE