It's just helpful if a person describes where they're looking.

In the case of a Help file, the name of the topic and the topic number
in the lower-left corner makes all the difference in the world.

Not to mention stating the name of the actual window you're having
problems with. Has anyone noticed that there's a name in the top frame
of every window?

And good steps on how you get there......

With good descriptions, screen shots are rarely necessary.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree