Jay's original question was about which field in the database contained the
child status.  That is why I provided a few SQL scripts that make use of those
fields in the database tables.  I was aware of the methods available in Legacy.
 If you try the scripts that I posted, you will find functionality not
available in Legacy such as finding siblings with the same name, listing
individuals with multiple parents including their relationship to each parent.
The third script can be modified to achieve several other possibilities that
are not in Legacy.  I also have another script that can find possible multiple
births that have the child status blank and help to get those child status
fields set to Twin, Triplet, etc.

On Monday, July 7, 2014 10:58 PM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com>