Hey Ron,

The intent behind my original question was that I was going to find a way
to find the persons in my database who are twins, BUT that I have not yet
marked as twins. And I did not know what table or field I would need to
change.
I have since discovered that the flag is the IDCS field within the tblCR.
In my file changing that from the default of 0 to a 6 will set them as a
Twin.
The setting for Adopted is a 5 and Quadruplets is 8, not sure yet what it
should be for Triplets......

Your scripts will be a great help!!

(Just FYI, your first script on same names will be invaluable!!   I have
mostly Dutch, German and Irish families. The Germans in particular in
probably well over 50 % of my families all re-used names and to make it
more complicated the names used by the priests on records could easily be
different at a baptism, (Johann Friederick Wilhelm) then at marriage
(Frederick Wilhelm) then at death (Frederick)

I have often wondered why there is not a centralized place where SQL
scripts could be found, as they can be such a timesaver.
I have a rather large database of just under 250,000 and tasks like marking
Twins could take weeks of work without the SQL help.

In a response to another part of this thread you mentioned another script
you had, could you send that to me as well?

I will let you know if I need anymore help.

Thanks again for taking th etime to respond WITH all the great code!

Jay