Jay,
You are probably aware that tblCS is not standard for all users.  It contains
whatever the user has added or retained from the original install.  So changing
the value from 0 to 6 may not the "Twin" setting for all databases.  What I do
is determine the value I want for the specific database by looking at tblCS and
then work from there.  Notice in my main database that tblCS value 4 = Twin.
You should also notice that "Adopted" is not in the child status table because
that is a value in the relationship to parent table (tblCP).  The child status
table would be more correctly titled Birth Status.  You will also see that I
have added a few unusual child status settings.  Those come into play for
family groups where the same name has been used for multiple children
(IDCS=22).  And likewise IDCS=23 for those group sheets where somebody did not
take the time to determine if a child was male or female so they just entered
the name with both genders.
  IDCS=24 is simply a combination of 4 and 22.  There could be IDCS=25 for
combination of 7 and 22, etc.  IDCS=1 is blank which should be considered a
single live birth.

tblCS
IDCS
ChildStatus
1

3 Stillborn
4 Twin
7 Triplet
9 Stillborn Twin
13 Stillborn Triplet
14 Quadruplet
22 Sibling same name
23 Sibling same name opposite gender
24 Twin Sibling same name
This is my child relationship to parent table.  Adopted obviously belongs in
this table.  There has been some discussion as to whether Biological and
Natural are the same thing.  IDCP=1 is blank which should be considered same as
Biological.

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 1:05 PM, Jay 1FamilyTree <1familytree....@gmail.com>