Customer numbers are version specific. Contact sa...@legacyfamilytree.com
or supp...@legacyfamilytree.com to confirm your customer number and which
version you have last purchased.

There's no need to install v7.5 before installing v8. Just install the most
recent build from our website. www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/DownloadLegacy.asp.

After installing Legacy, go to File > Restore to restore the data files.
The media files need to be unzipped using the default program in Windows.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree