From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 10:24 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Individual Narrative Report

Hi Dan,

It sounds like it might be a transfer problem. I hope you're keeping a list
as it sounds like a number of people may be about to transfer.

The only other thing I can think of is that it (or the master event) has
been marked private in which case it wouldn't be included unless in the
Privacy options you marked to include Private master events and private
events.

You can check whether the private box is checked on the event - and for the
Master private event - whether it is marked private on the Edit Event
Sentence Definition screen.

Which suggests another possible issue - what are the event sentence
definitions for the event and for the shared event - this particular role?
It may turn out that that is blank - so nothing prints.
It takes a bit of digging down to get to the role sentence definitions. The
drop list where you can choose the role has at the bottom of the list
Add/Edit Role.

See if either help.
Cathy

Dan wrote:
> Cathy,
>
> 1.  Sorry - I'm still using
TMG terms.  Trying to generate Individual Chart
> Form.
>
> 2. Using Build 439 - just bought and downloaded.
>
> 3.  Yes, it does work for Asa Clark Brown.
>
> 4. I checked every box in "Event Options" except those related to pictures
> and addresses.
>
> Still isn't working!  Since I am new to Legacy I suspect that, somehow, I
> don't have the event linked to the individual even though it is listed
> under
> his events.   I will start over unless you have other suggestions.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

for Asa Clark Brown in the Sample File.

: