From: Brian/Support
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 2:57 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Individual Narrative Report

Yes, that is the way sources are always cited in books and reports. The
information in the body of the report has a superscript number which
refers to the full citation of the source with that number. The full
identification of the sources is located at the end of the report, in
the footnotes or at the end of a chapter depending on where you have
chosen to include the source lists.

Without that little number you would not know:
a. that the information has a source; and
b. which source in the listing applies to this information.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com