Hi Dan,

I'm glad to hear you sorted out the shared events problem.
I thought you were talking about both shared events when the person was
the owner AND shared events when someone else was the owner - they were
shared from someone else.
I wouldn't guarantee that the options are bug free so strange
combinations may be currently necessary. I don't use shared events and
it's sometime since I've tested them.

Re sources.

1) when you use the Sample File, are the sources printing?  I suggest
testing with the Sample file as, if you don't change them, this will be
using the same Report Options and if it works on the Sample File then
you know it is something within your own file and not the Report
Settings. The report options for each report are saved in .usr files in
Documents/Legacy Family Tree/_AppData/usr/  They are used by all family
files.

2) If they're not showing in the Sample File report, then check the
Report Options - Sources tab.
If they are showing in the Sample File, check the Individual's Assigned
Sources screen (click the book icon on their page).
When you highlight the source is it showing in the Output section when
the Print option is chosen?
If not check the Master Source to see that it is not checked to be
excluded. The Master Source has a checkbox: Exclude this Master Source
from Reports.
AND check the Source Detail to see that it is checked to be included.
The Source Detail has a checkbox: Include this citation in reports.

These checkboxes can be reset to all the same in Options - Customise 7.7
by choosing your preference and then clicking Apply.

I'm not sure what else could be causing the problem if the sources have
been entered correctly.

Cathy

Dan wrote:

> Brian
>
> I understand how sources are cited.  The problem I have is that in the
> Individual Chart Report the sources are not being printed in spite of the
> options I stated in my last post.

---
is active.