You can always click on the 'Updates" heading to get the latest update
information and download from there, without going to the website.

I don't know what's going on with some people's computers. The update
showed up on my screen on my computer at home and I updated just fine
from there.

The update itself is *never* automatic - only the notification that
one is available is "automatic". You still have to choose to run the
update.

Sometimes you need to restart your computer and Legacy to get the
update notification to show up.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support