Sherry, Just opened my W8.1laptop and Legacy 8 and before I could get to a
family file the window asking me to check for an update, as I hadn't
checked for 40 odd days, popped up and immediately worked as it should and
downloaded the new version.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com