Thanks.  But, when I right clicked on John and unlinked to Elizabeth
LNU, it removed their daughter Sarah as a child of John but left her as
a daughter of Elizabeth LNU.
John and Elizabeth's son John is correctly listed as their child.  But
Sarah is now the daughter of Elizabeth LNU and unknown.  How do I make
Sarah the daughter of Elizabeth and John?
Thanks,
Barton