From: Paul Gray [mailto:graypa...@outlook.com]
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2014 4:52 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Update Problem

Hi again Bobby,

It’s interesting that your system behaves differently than mine. In your case,
the value in 6.2 is changed to a new value, in mine the value (which is not the
default) remains as previously set. (This is what you want as well, you are
quite happy to retain your 6.2 settings).

I’m wondering if the reason might be how the update is done. I am doing it from
the “Legacy Home” tab updates box on the right where it shows you installed
version, current version and gives you the option to update. Is that how you
are updating, or are you doing it some other way? It’s pure speculation, but
can’t one download the update from Legacy’s website and then install. Maybe
that method does more a ‘basic’ or “clean” install and sets parameters such as
6.2 to defaults?

Paul