Brian, you bring up an excellent point with the auto backups!  That has
happened to me and I honestly don't know if I've lost any data because of
it or not.  I don't even know how long I just clicked to go forward and
realized months later that it had been backing up to the wrong place.  I
just happened to glance at it and realized it was wrong.  I backup to
dropbox BTW and then copy that to an external drive (or two) every month or
two.  Well, now I do :-)  I hope your comment causes some others to glance
at the backup location every time just to be safe.

Kathy