From: Michele/Support [mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 8:04 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] gedcoms

Barton,

When you create the gedcom down and the bottom you will see a button that says.
“Record Selection.”  Click that and then chose Selected records contained in
the focus group.  You can Edit the focus group here if you need to.

Michele

Technical Support

mich...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com>

www.legacyfamilytree.com <http://www.legacyfamilytree.com>