From: Barton Lewis [mailto:bartonle...@optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 12:59 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] gedcoms

This is so frustrating.  I don’t know what the file search page is.  I clicked
on New File instead and found it listed and opened it.   I want to be able to
easily switch back and forth between gedcoms.  Why does Legacy say no Legacy
Family Files can be found on my computer system when click Refresh List?  Why
can’t Legacy find the new file even though I was able to open it?