There was a problem recently with exporting a Focus Group to gedcom (some
of the individuals were missing from the gedcom). I'm not aware this has
been fixed.
An alternative method, is to Tag everyon in the Focus Group, then export
the Tagged people to gedcom.  Sorry I'm not at my main computer, so can't
access Legacy for details. Hopefully someone else can enlarge on this.
Mary