From: Nancy Stevens [mailto:nancystevens4...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:26 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Obituaries

I think Barton is correct in thinking that the name of the state should go in
the citation if the city is not known.  To follow EE precisely it would be Troy
(New York) Daily News. Using the place field in Legacy produces (New York) Troy
Daily News, which is probably close enough.  Repeating the state name in the
place field results in the place name being repeated in the bibliography -- New
York. New York. Troy Daily News.  You might avoid having to use override by
including the state in the title with Troy (New York) Daily News as the title
and New York. Troy (New York) Daily News.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Michele/Support <mich...@legacyfamilytree.com