Michele, in your reply below, you show what the cite looks like if you include
the repository.  But checking “repository” in the Descendant Book Report gave a
different format than yours as follows:

“Donna P. Kennedy,” Troy Daily News, 3 Nov 1987, p. 5.  Repository:  Troy-Miami
County Public Library, Local History Library, 100 W. Main Street, Troy, OH
45373.

Here’s yours:

“Donna P. Kennedy,” Troy Daily News, 3 Nov 1987, p. 5; Miami Country Public
Library, microfilm no. 560291, Troy, Ohio.

I like yours better.  How do I get rid of the word “repository?”

Your example made me realize I need to be asking the libraries for the
microfilm number, which I haven’t been doing.

Thanks,

Barton

in the descendant book report I generated, the footnote did not show the
repository, nor does it in the output when I view it in the Assigned Sources
box.  Also, preceding “Donna P. Kennedy” (in my example), there was an ellipsis
in the Descendant Book Report.  The entry looks like this:

33.  …. “Donna P. Kennedy,” (Troy) Troy Daily News, 3 Nov 1987, p. 5.

Why doesn’t the repository show and what’s with the ellipsis?

Barton