I agree. This has long since reached the dead horse stage.

----- Original Message -----

From: "William Hoff" <bh...@mchsi.com>
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 2:13:03 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Any Way to Mark a PERSON as Never Married?

Let's drop this

On Apr 8, 2015, at 2:27 PM, Susan Stuhlsatz-Reese < susieskinc...@yahoo.com >
wrote:

I confess that I don't share much optimism for these kind of changes either to
be made in the software either. Yet, the LDS member who guided my group of boy
scouts in their genealogy merit badge stated that he liked finding a messy
family in his line and the messier the better. That gives me hope. My LDS
neighbor loved scrapbooking tidbits of the lives of her family, not just how
they passed DNA. That also gives me hope. Surely holy people can remain holy
despite these things in the world that are outside their control. What an
interesting time we are living in. Why not document it?
Regards,
Sue