Thanks, Mike. My Legacy regular active db is in Google/Legacy Files so it's
in a folder. This is also the folder where I backup my husband's family
db.\ (the one that's messed up).

I keep my family files and backups in Dropbox.

Today I took Kathy Pinner's advice and went back to my latest backup which
was May 1 (altho I wondered if this was corrupted) and it seems to be OK
when I restored it. At least it completes File Maintenance w/o problems. So
I will just try to recreate whatever I've lost since then and carry on.

However I already put my restored Family File from Google Drive into "My
Documents" where Legacy seems to want them. I'll continue to backup to the
cloud.

Thanks for the help. I did see 3 "Conflicted" fdb files for this particular
database in the Google folder. Odd that I never got any kind of warning or
anything that there was a conflict. And no, I never open 2 Legacy files at
the same time, so it wasn't that.

*Marilyn*