According to Ron, I am " amased" at the British spelling. I must have "dosed"
off so now I am simply "dased" at the variations. Methinks the keyboards in the
British Isles must lack the letter Z because some thief in the night "seised"
them all.
Big LOL

By the way, in reading some very old American documents that I have come across
in genealogical research, I was surprised to find the use of the British
spelling in many words. Apparently the Americanization of "sed" to "zed" took
place over many decades and even then was not consistent. Apparently people
knew that both spellings were acceptable.

Brian in CA

On 25/08/2015 7:34 AM, Ron Ferguson wrote:
> Brian,
>
> With respect. the English version is the preferred, as with all words
> ending in “sed”. LOL
>
> Ron Ferguson
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/

now others are complaining about that.