From: David Abernathy [mailto:da...@schmeckabernathy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 7:30 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] unsupported file format

Why are you using PDF type of files, when they need to be of a real image type?

Thanks,

David C Abernathy

Email disclaimers

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.

 <http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com> http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com

== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus  ==