      From: Robert57P_gmail <robert...@gmail.com>
 To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
 Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:41 PM
 Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] unsupported file format

I have my Dad's personal war diary attached as a PDF.  It is a multiple
page document.  Because it is multi-pages it would not work as an image
(JPG).  Unless I attached a separate JPG for each page . . .

Of course the diary PDF doc doesn't print in the reports, but at least
it is there for my records and personal review.  PDFs are also good for
backup documentation that you maybe do NOT want to print anyway.

Bob