Why do a limited number of people have to talk about "lots of faults" in
Legacy. I have used Legacy since V3 and there have been a few occasions when
faults have been a real issue (that mess up my data). But such problems have
always been cleared up very quickly. Of course there are outstanding faults,
but are they serious? If they affect the storage of your data then the
answer would be yes - but nobody has reported such an issue recently.

Are there issues with the output of data to reports or web sites? Yes there
are. But, do they stop you using the system? I presume the answer is no,
else the moaners would have gone elsewhere.

OK, I still have a few minor issues with the software, such as the support
of same sex marriage and some restrictions on web page creation. But overall
I am still delighted with the system. The ease of use was what first
attracted me and it still retains that virtue.

To those who decry the system after the first mention on here of a potential
problem, later found to be a user problem - please wait until there is a
real issue found.

Jack Earnshaw