Lynn, I agree with your comments and those of others.  I have used Legacy
for a number of years with its wide range of capabilities.  I have had very
few problems.  When I have had an issue, the technical personnel have
responded promptly and have stayed on top of it until it was solved.  My
issue with the software is not what it won't do but learning about what all
it will.  It is almost impossible for software designers to distribute a
product that will handle the myriad of requirements that thousands of users
come up with.

Dean Adams