I believe I have a huge mess with a scrambled database and unsure how to
resolve this.

I have a 8 page list errors with as an example a woman b 1941 married to a
man born in 1886 in Sweden and the marriage is 50 years before either were
born.

Earlier I had an error 380 and could not print a descendant report.   We
followed the directions to correct it, but still not corrected.  Now the
problem has expanded.

Results of Error Log

19 marriage records where husband is in the female position and not to the
correct wife.

17 marriage records where the wife is not female.

5 individuals never married but they are married

69 individuals that reference a preferred marriage record that has been
removed

13 male individuals with a different husband

12 females with a different wife.

Resetting of MRIN numbers

Direction please on how to repair and how to avaoid this happening again.

Diane