From: Diane Murach [mailto:dia...@wavecable.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 12:37 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Big problem

I have only imported my own legacy gedcom into a new legacy file to fix Error
380.  I have never imported anyone else’s gedcom into my file as I always
analyze first.  Everything in my file has been entered manually.

Major problem as some of these people are Swedish and use the old naming
patterns and  I have no idea who they belong with.  Also many generations of
sibling descendants so I am unsure who belong with whom.

Does it matter who I unlink from whom?   I guess I am supposed to unlink all
these messed up marriages.  I will wait for verification before doing anything.

Diane